Strong, Useful, and Versatile Rubber Bands
Add these versatile elastic survival bands to your everyday carry and survival kits.
Ranger Bands are super strong, super durable EPDM rubber bands, which are well-known for being useful in camping, hiking, and survival activities. Ranger Bands are said to have been first adopted by Army “Rangers”, hence the name. These simple bands have been widely embraced by the public, especially outdoorsmen, as an all-around, must-have device, joining the ranks of paracord, duct tape, and cable ties as smart survival tools.
We designed these bands to our specifications. Made of EPDM, the toughest rubber available, it resists cracking from heat, UV exposure, and saltwater.
Ranger Bands are available for your kits in 3 sizes:
Small (10 per bag) - 0.875” (Flat Length) x 0.563” (Wide) = Approx. 0.5” (Diameter)
Medium (10 per bag) - 1.25” (Flat Length) x 0.875” (Wide) = Approx. 0.7” (Diameter)
Large (10 per bag) - 2.5” (Flat Length) x 1” (Wide) = Approx. 1.5” (Diameter)
We also offer:
Combo Pack (30 total per bag) - 10 x Small, 10 x Medium, 10 x Large
Ranger Band uses are only limited by the needs and ingenuity of the person possessing them. Like us, we're sure you’ll find yourself putting them on every item you have laying around. The high "stretchability" and weather durability of these make them easy to carry and easy to use. Remember, each band can be cut thinner to multiply the quantity and uses.
You can use ranger bands for:
- Rubberized Grip (Knives, Flashlights, Bottle Caps, Handles, Knobs)
- Shock Absorber (Battery Chargers, Walkie Talkies, Bottles)
- Coiling Strap (Cables, Cords, Webbing, Tarps)
- Bundling Band (Tent Stakes, Camp Utensils, Keyring Tools)
- Attachment Band (Ferro Rod on Knife Sheaths, Tourniquets)
- Secure Closure (Altoids Style Tins, P-38/P-51 Can Opener, Lensatic Compasses)
- Outer Seal Gasket (Boxes, Cans, Bottles)
- Insulate from Heat or Cold (Little Pot-Holders in a Pinch)
- Tinder, Burns with an Intense Long Lasting Flame (Exceptional for Trying to Light Damp or Wet Kindling)
- Cut into odd shapes to accommodate custom applications/repairs